Here is a short list of places to look for information:
- The company’s website
- Local media outlets for press and other information
- Online press release distribution services (www.prweb.com is a major one)
- Associations the company may be a member of
- Online advertising
- Newspapers and magazines for information, interviews, and news about the company.
- Online newsletters (e-zines)
- Through the company’s affiliate program, if applicable
- Seek out online stores that maybe selling the product or service
- Product review sites
- Chamber of commerce
- Stock and trading information
- Online news sites
The goal is to determine which projects, products, or services the company is involved with. Make sure to check archives as well as current information.